Second-Year Experience (SYE) is a community focused on the unique needs and interests of second-year residents. Residents of SYE are presented with many valuable opportunities, including participation in one or more of SYE’s five committees: Civic Engagement, Development, Outreach, MOSAIC (Multicultural Council), and the Programming Board.
- Second-year students
- Transfer Students
- Participate in welcome activities
- Enroll in the 1 credit SLE Seminar in both fall and winter semesters
- Actively participate in one of SYE’s five committees
- Enhance intercultural knowledge and competence
- Explore academic careers and goals
- Develop a deeper understanding of personal and civic responsibility
- Build intentional and lasting connections with others in the residential, campus, and local communities.
- Cultivate a greater awareness of personal beliefs and values.
- Run for a position on the Stockwell Council or Multicultural Council.
- Actively participate in one or more of Stockwell’s Hall or Multicultural Council.