Living Business offers Ross School of Business first-year students a residential community that champions the goals and values of Ross. Living Business aims to create a strong cohort of Ross advocates that represent diverse backgrounds and interests, and who are highly engaged throughout their time at Ross.
Student residents have access to community programming that encourages them to think meaningfully about the school’s mission to “build a better world through business.” Residents will also gain an enhanced academic experience, a supportive community, and professional skill development by networking with alumni and local entrepreneurs and engaging in off-campus experiential learning. Residing in the Living Business Theme Community is a unique opportunity for first-year students to connect with their cohort in a non-academic setting, while taking advantage of co-curricular activities that further their familiarity and involvement with Ross.
- First-Year Direct Admits and Preferred Admits to the Ross School of Business
- Participate in welcome activities
- Attend Ross Town Hall Meetings
- Participate in Living Business Programs, Events, and Activities
- Be an advocate and champion of the values of Ross on campus
- Fill out the Theme Community application.
- Indicate the Theme Communities that interest you (up to 2) on the application and fill out the corresponding essay questions.
- Submit your Theme Application by the given deadline.
- Complete the online Michigan Housing application.
- Status updates will be provided to applicants on a rolling basis following the deadline.