Skip to main content

Room lockouts

If you get locked out of your room, you may borrow a free, temporary key card from the Community Center.

If the Community Center is closed, contact the RA on duty, your RA, your Hall Director or your Community Center Manager.

If no residential staff are available, call Housing Security Dispatch at 734-763-1131