Skip to main content

Northwood Apartment Transfer & Contract Transfer

If you would like to move within the Northwood Community, you can apply for an apartment transfer. 

if you become ineligible for Michigan Housing or have to leave your Northwood apartment, you have two options

  • Contract Transfer
  • Request for Contract Termination.

To learn more about all of these options, visit the Northwood section of our Policies page.