Skip to main content

Munger Graduate Residences and Northwood I, II, IV or V Room Swaps

If you live in Northwood and find a different room or if you live in Munger Graduate Residences and would like to move to a different room, you may place an add on the appropriate Room Swap board. You’ll find detailed instructions in the Munger or Northwood I, II, IV, V Room Swap section our Policies page.