Skip to main content

Move from Northwood to Munger Graduate Residences

This information is for moves that occur at the end of your contract. 

Please notify us of your plan by March.

You can apply for the Munger Graduate Residences but we cannot guarantee availability. Contracts begin on either June 1 or August 1 and contract holders are required to commit to a full 12-month contract. All residences come fully furnished. No furnishings can be removed.You may submit an application to Munger Graduate Residences, but we cannot guarantee that a space will be available.

  1. Submit notice of your intent to leave the Northwood Community Apartments. (See below.)
  2. Email [email protected] from your email account and request an application for the Munger Graduate Residences.
  3. We will send you a link to apply and details about the assignment process.