Skip to main content

Mail Forwarding for Graduate Residences

In order to ensure that your mail makes it to the new address, please file a forwarding address with the US Postal Service. If your mail will be forwarded to an address outside of the United States, you will need to go to a post office to arrange for mail forwarding in person. Additionally, you should Y update your address on Wolverine Access.