Martha Cook Building
906 South University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1195
Martha Cook Building is an all-female residence hall located on Central Campus near South University and State Street shops and restaurants. It offers traditional living in an historic building. For information about rates and how to apply for next academic year, contact the director or view our on-line application. Moving in soon? Fantastic! Make sure to check out our move-in map!
- Houses approximately 140 female residents
- Offers a traditional residence hall experience, including:
- Weekly sit-down dinner served by wait staff
- Friday teas
- Special dinners
- Male visitation hours
- ResComp site including computers, printers and scanner
- Two community lounges
The Martha Cook Building was built in 1915 and has always been an all-female residence hall.
A separate Martha Cook website provides meal times, a calendar of events, and other information about the residence hall. Photos can also be found in our Facebook photo album. Alumna? Find the latest news and events about Martha Cook on the Student Life website.
- Housing Options
- Undergraduate Housing
- Single Graduate Student Housing
- Family Housing
- Gender-Inclusive Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Students With Disabilities or Additional Needs
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events