LiveWell is a community open to first-year students who are passionate about living a holistically well life focused on the eight dimensions of well-being:
Residing in LiveWell offers residents opportunities to learn about nutrition, the intersection of wellness with diversity and inclusion and how to practice self-care while at college. LiveWell is a place to meet peers with similar interests and where residents have access to curated resources for living a holistically well life while attending the University of Michigan.
- First-year students
- Participate in welcome activities
- Participate in programs and events
- Attend one community building activity led by peers each semester
- Plan one community building activity (with 5 other students) in either the fall or winter semester
- Complete the online University Housing application.
- Fill out the Theme Community application (link below!)
- Indicate the Theme Communities that interest you (up to 2) on the application.
- Fill out the essay questions for the Theme Communities that interest you.
- Submit your Theme Application by the deadline.
- Status of application will be given throughout the month of June.