Skip to main content
Housing and COVID-19: the latest public health guidelines and testing information.

Transfer Northwood Contract to Partner or Spouse

If you graduate or become ineligible for Michigan Housing and your spouse/partner meets the Northwood Community Apartments eligibility requirements, you may request that the contract be transferred to your spouse/partner by filling out this form.