Skip to main content
Housing and COVID-19: the latest public health guidelines and testing information.

Mail Forwarding for Munger Graduate Residences and Northwood I, II, IV and V

Please file a forwarding address with the US Postal Service. If your mail will be forwarded to an address outside of the United States, you should go to a post office to arrange for mail forwarding in person. You will also want to update your address on Wolverine Access. We regret that we cannot be responsible for forwarding your mail.