Skip to main content
Housing and COVID-19: the latest public health guidelines and testing information.

Emotional Support Animals

Certified service animals that assist people with disabilities are permitted as required by law. Documentation regarding the need for a service animal, as well as what services/tasks they perform, is required when making such an accommodation request. Please contact the Housing Information Office (734) 763-3164 to obtain information on the review and approval processes that must be completed prior to bringing emotional support animals into any Michigan Housing facility.