Skip to main content
Housing and COVID-19: the latest public health guidelines and testing information.

Diversity and Inclusion Concerns

Members of the community who have been harmed based on their identity can report their concern to a M Housing staff member. These concerns may include, for example, feeling targeted because of an identity they hold or something personal to the individual, not feeling a sense of belonging or inclusion, intercultural conflict, or something occurring nationally or on campus. It may also include being impacted by discrimination, harassment, bullying, bias or prejudice-motivated actions or unfair treatment by an employee, resident, or visitor of M Housing. These concerns can reported in the following ways:

Student Staff: Diversity Peer Educator (DPE) or Resident Advisor (RA)

RAs and DPEs serve as a resource to support students who are harmed or impacted because of their identities. For guidance on how to contact an RA or DPE, please ask a staff member at the Community Center or call the nightly duty phone number located at the Community Center.

Professional Staff: Hall Director or Community Center Manager

Residents can stop by their office spaces within the communities.

On-Campus Resources