Vending Machine Refund Request

Request a vending machine refund by entering complete information below which will ensure a timely refund. Upon confirmation of the loss, University Housing will process a credit to your Blue Bucks account.

Please note: this form is only for a Blue Bucks refund. If you used cash, you will need to complete the form/envelope found on the side of the vending machine, and the vendor will refund your loss directly. 


University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164