Students Returning from Study Abroad, Co-op Program or Internship

If you left University Housing to study abroad or have been participating in an off-campus academic co-op program or internship and would like now to re-enter University Housing, please complete this online form. Before completing, please read information about study abroad.

Current Address
Permanent Address
Roommate Request
If you are requesting a roommate, please fill out the following fields.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164