Scholar In Residence Application
The University of Michigan's Scholar in Residence program invites scholars from all fields and experiences to enjoy a live-in experience with student residents. Scholars in Residence are required to live-in a residence hall during their time on campus and engage with the residence hall and student community in meaningful ways.
Please fill out the following form in order to apply to be a Scholar in Residence. Once submitted the Leadership Team of the building specified will be in contact with you about approval and next steps. If you are a student, staff or MLC representative you may fill out this form for your potential Scholar in Residence.
Thank you for applying to be a Scholar in Residence!
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events
- Move-In: Munger Residences
- Move-In: Northwood Single Graduate and Family Housing
- Returning Resident Housing
- Off-Campus Residents & Late Applicants
- Not Sure? Change Your Mind?
- For Parents!
- Spring/Summer Move-In
- Move-Out: Residence Halls
- Move-Out: Northwood IV & V
- ResStaff Selection
- Residence Education Professional Staff Hiring
- Staff Directory
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Move-In Information
- Thanksgiving Day Meal and Bus Schedule