Community Center Manager Position and Benefits
Community Center Managers (CCMs) directly supervise undergraduate Community Center Assistants and indirectly co-supervise Resident Advisors, the Peer Academic Support Specialist, and the Diversity Peer Educator/Diversity Peer Educator Assistant. CCMs work closely with the Building Team, comprised of Res Ed, Facilities, Dining, and Conferences professional staff to manage building operations. CCMs also oversee Community Center Operations and attend weekly staffing meetings.
Community Center Managers receive a weekly meal plan per semester so that they can enjoy meals with students and staff in our dining halls.
Staff may choose to purchase a parking permit through Parking and Transportation or may obtain a housing parking permit for Oxford, Bursley, or Baits Lots. There is also the Park and Ride program as staff can ride the AATA buses for free.
Annual Renumeration Overview
These renumeration figures are based on a 12-month contract.
The University offers an extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan. Once employed for six months, the university will pay 75% tuition support for those wishing to continue their education, up to master's levels programs. Once a staff member has been employed for one year, they are eligible for the 401k retirement plan where a contribution of 5% by an employee is matched by 10% by the university. For more information on University staff benefits, visit the HR website. Our staff also enjoy other benefits such as a discounted membership rate from the Department of Recreational Sports ($25 month for an annual membership), discounts at the U-M Computer Showcase, and many other companies that give U-M discounts.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events
- Move-In: Munger Residences
- Move-In: Northwood Single Graduate and Family Housing
- Returning Resident Housing
- Off-Campus Residents & Late Applicants
- Not Sure? Change Your Mind?
- For Parents!
- Spring/Summer Move-In
- Move-Out: Residence Halls
- Move-Out: Northwood IV & V
- ResStaff Selection
- Residence Education Professional Staff Hiring
- Staff Directory
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Move-In Information
- Thanksgiving Day Meal and Bus Schedule