1330 Hill St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-3194
Henderson House is a small, economical co-op for sophomore through graduate women. Residents of the house share household responsibilities including cooking and cleaning. Henderson House is located within walking distance from Central Campus in a residential area. For current rates or information on how to apply, email the Resident Director.
To get a peek, photos can be found in our Facebook photo album.
- Houses approximately 25 female residents in single and double rooms
- Rates include:
- Fully-stocked cupboards and refrigerator for breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Utilities (heat, water, internet)
- Limited on-site parking
- Amenities include:
- Scholarships available exclusively to Henderson House residents
- Computer lab
- Screened patio
- Study areas and community spaces with TV
- Washers and dryers
- Grand piano
- Six cooked meals are provided each week during Fall and Winter terms.
The Henderson House was purchased by the University's Alumnae Council in 1945 at which time it was developed for undergraduate women students. It was named after Mary Bartron Henderson who successfully campaigned for the construction of the Michigan League (originally the female Union).
Read the Michigan Today article about Henderson House.
- Housing Options
- Undergraduate Housing
- Single Graduate Student Housing
- Family Housing
- Gender-Inclusive Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Students With Disabilities or Additional Needs
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events