1330 Hill St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-3194
The Henderson House is a small, economical co-op for sophomore through graduate women. Residents of the house share household responsibilities including cooking and cleaning. Henderson House is located within walking distance from Central Campus in a residential area. For current rates or information on how to apply, email the residence director.
To get a peek, photos can be found in our Facebook photo album.
- Houses approximately 25 female residents in single and double rooms
- Rates include:
- Fully-stocked refrigerator
- Utilities (heat, water, internet)
- On-site parking
- Amenities include:
- Computer lab
- Sundeck and screened patio with grill
- Study areas and community spaces with TV and VCR/DVD
- Washers and dryers
- Grand piano
The Henderson House was bought by the University's Alumnae Council in 1945 at which time it was developed for undergraduate women students. It was named after Mary Barton Henderson who successfully campaigned for the construction of the Michigan League (originally the female Union).