Peer Academic Success Specialist

A Peer Academic Success Specialist (PASS) connects residents, residence staff and organizations with appropriate academic support resources, both within the residence hall and in the University community.

The PASS provides advice, information and programs in support of academic activities and integrative learning. Hours and contact information can be found on the LSA website.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Phone: (734) 763-3164