The city of Ann Arbor’s Downtown Development Authority (DDA) provides:
- Metered street parking
- Public parking structures
- Attended parking lots
- Monthly and yearly parking permits for designated lots
Non-metered parking is available on many residential side streets near campus. State law requires that your vehicle be parked a minimum of three feet from any driveway and 15 feet from fire hydrants.
During the winter months, you may be required to move your vehicle for snow removal. Check out Ann Arbor’s snow removal guidelines for snow emergency updates and other important information.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events