Munger Graduate Residences
Each Munger apartment contains a laundry machine.
Northwood I Apartments
Hookups for electric washers and gas dryers are available in Northwood I apartments. (Space is limited in some apartments, requiring the use of smaller stackable washer/dryers.) You can bring your own washer and dryer or rent them from WASH.The company provides:
- Nominal installation fee
- Complete repair service
- No removal charge at the expiration of contract
- Stackable or side-by-side units
Gas dryer connections will be made by University staff members for a nominal fee. To learn more about renting a washer and/or dryer, contact WASH at 1.800.342.5932 or visit their website. If you prefer, you can use the coin-operated laundry facilities in Northwood I, II or III.
Northwood II and III Apartments
Six coin-operated laundry facilities are conveniently located throughout Northwood I, II and III and are available to all residents of the Northwood Community Apartments. See our maps to locate the laundry facility nearest you.
- Our realtime Laundry Locator lets you see when and where the next washer or dryer will be available!
- You'll need your apartment key to open any laundry room; all laundry rooms are accessible by all residents.
- Three laundry rooms are available in Northwood I and II. They are located on both sides of Bishop Street, next to Lot 33 (building 1793), Lot 31 (building 2356), Lot 25 (building 1735), and next to lot 12 (building 2261).
- Three additional laundry rooms are available in Northwood III, and in buildings 1714 and 2145.
- Laundry machines are coin operated. Use quarters only.
- Please report broken machines to WASH Laundry System by calling 1.800.342.5932 and providing the machine number.
- Community clotheslines are provided near the laundries and are not permitted elsewhere in Northwood.
Northwood IV & V Apartments
Townhouses are equipped with a washer and dryer for resident use. If this equipment needs repair, please contact the Plant Operations Call Center (POCC) at 734.647.2059. If you choose, you may also use the coin-operated laundry facilities located in Northwood II and III.
- Housing Options
- Applications, Rates & Policies
- Dining & Meal Plans
- Undergraduate Programs & Services
- Graduate and Family Programs & Services
- Conferences & Summer Camps
- Transportation, Parking & Maps
- Health & Safety
- News & Events