Who should I contact for a problem with my cable service?

For questions and support in setting up cable, email 4-HELP@umich.edu or call 734-764-HELP. Please note that television service will not be offered after 2016-2017.

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Email: housing@umich.edu
Phone: (734) 763-3164