What happens if an Mcard is lost or stolen?

The card should be deactivated by visiting the Mcard website. A new card can be obtained at the Mcard office during business hours. If the Mcard has been stolen, contact the Department of Public Safety to file a report.

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

University Housing is a unit of Student Life, and an equal opportunity educator and employer.

For housing related questions, please contact University Housing.
Email: housing@umich.edu
Phone: (734) 763-3164